venerdì 4 novembre 2011

One shot - THE HOLMES TALES < He is John Watson

One shot - He is John Watson


Sherlock Holmes Pov


It's hot.
The stream that slips out of me: the seed of John.
It 'so then like a ray of sun, filtering through the window of my room in Baker Street, confirms to me the changing of the season.
And it's salty.
I think sea water, clear and inviting, like the embrace of John.
I have led, I finally decided.
We walk side by side, barefoot, pants rolled up, the pressure on our chests shoulder straps, which cross, marking our white shirts.
"There is no one ..." - whisper and we join hands.
He smiles.
And 'the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, his joy, awareness of us by John and what he feels for me.
His clothes are more members of my runs back and when, after noticing something and throws himself on his knees on the sand, known to her seductive hips fill the fabric, perfect and I would like to tighten, as this morning as I was inside, tangled over the bed of the house I rented, between the cliffs and the flights of the gulls, the only background to our laughter.
"A shell Sherlock, look!"
You look like a child, who has made an incredible discovery.
I squatted down next to you, I can not look, losing myself.
"I love you John ... I love you." - My voice caresses your heart, my fingers, your face radiant.
Let him kiss me.
"Your ..." - murmured, detaching unwillingly.
"Your ..." - and nod back.

I could do anything crazy for him.
And he is my greatest love.
And he is my man and I am proud to belong.
He is John Watson.
It will be so forever.

THE END

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento